Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas

Is such a wonderful season to give and share. That is what I love most about this festive season. The time of the year when people rush to get gifts for their loved ones, the time when they think about their families, the time of bonding and returning home. And what I love most is of course the joy on my family members' faces when they receive gifts they really like. I love cracking my head on what may be the best gift for different individuals and gain satisfaction when my guess is right. It's like solving a puzzle. 

This Christmas is most memorable of all as I celebrated it with my family at my own place. I have my own flat, my own tree, my own kitchen newly renovated and completed just before Christmas. I threw the dinner I always wanted to with the help of my sister and my roasted chicken did not taste too bad. Although my tree did not have ornaments on it, and my place is far from being fully furnished, somehow, I feel complete. That's because Christmas is not only a season of sharing and giving, it is also a season of healing (at least for me) :)

No comments: